Data Breach Specialist
Temporarily Remote (Leeds or London)
TransUnion UK provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
We specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. We focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
We’re TransUnion and we believe in Information for Good
About the Role:
We're looking to recruit a Business Development Manager as a Data Breach specialist to work as part of the Consumer Interactive team and act as a subject matter expert to clients who have suffered a data breach, establishing long-term relationships and identifying opportunities for product development.
The successful applicant will:
- Generate sales as a data breach subject matter expert to meet and exceed revenue goals from new business and growth of existing clients, from cold prospecting for leads through to major account management.
- Continually review and improve GTM strategy for successful business development in the breach solutions space.
- Identify opportunities for product development and creatively build on data to drive product or service enhancements.
- Maintenance of sales and operations assets to assist with client engagements
- Assess competitive landscape from a solution and financial perspective to assist with the development of a competitive product suite and breach rate card
- Lead on issue resolution including providing documentation of issues and root causes for future issue avoidance.
- Coordinates the sales process by securing internal resources, scheduling team conference calls, delegating assignments, coordinating responses and ensure customer’s expectations are met or exceeded.
- Build and leverage relationships with other corporate departments, including accounting, operations and other sales groups to meet the needs of the customer.
- Proactively research and remain astute of industry changes; drive education of the customer and other members of sales staff.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Role:
- In-depth experience in breach solutions and consumer credit reporting, retail credit or insurance industries
- 5 years of sales or account management experience with established network of contacts to drive breach sales
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to connect and engage with customers with a high degree of comfort & confidence.
- A high performer with an engaging, adaptable and goal-oriented personality.
- Ability to effectively create and execute a sales plan to gain market share and increase market penetration.
- An innate relationship builder adept to building sustainable affiliations with customers.
- A trusted advisor who skillfully earns the respect of colleagues and customers.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to handle concurrent projects.
- Aware of the legislative environment in which the customer is operating and has a working knowledge of all compliance related issues and procedures.
What's in it for you?
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; our TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, BDM, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account Manager, Data Breach Specialist, Sales, IT Sales, Data Breach Solutions, etc.