Location: Poland (Fully Remote)
Highly Competitive Salary + Benefits (Healthcare, Bonus, Pension)
Are you a Data Scientist looking for your next exciting career move within a global leading Oil & Energy company offering fantastic career progression?
On offer is a fully remote and autonomous role, you will work alongside internal teams across Poland and the world designing and executing processes related to MI, AI, data mining and analytical modelling. You will work on a wide range of projects at any given time.
- Must know the in and out of the AI/ML algorithm being used and not just the library to call.
- Should have commissioned atleast two projects end to end beyond the Proof of Concept.
- Design state of the art descriptive, diagnostic and predictive algorithms based on the business requirements
- Deliver enterprise level analytics solutions to SLB customers
- Provide analytics solutions in Big data platform which can scale
- Design distributed, GPU and parallelized algorithms
- Architect the data science solutions to complex high dimensional data
- Deep dive on to theoretical and implementation details and provide the solution fundamentals
- Support architecture and platform team to optimize their operation
- Capable to train and gain expertise quickly on new Infrastructure tools and all assigned technologies
What they are looking for:
- Strong background in some of these listed areas: Machine learning, time series analysis / sensor processing, AI/Deep Learning, optimization/operations research, text analytics/NLP, Applied Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Computer Vision
- Building and applying machine learning / predictive modelling in real-world use cases
- Strong understanding and implementation and solution architecting of predictive / analytical modeling techniques, theories, principles, and practices
- Strong theoretical foundations in machine learning, optimization, stochastic process, linear algebra etc.
- Excellent knowledge of data mining / predictive modeling tools such as Python, Spark, Tensorflow, Keras, MLlib etc.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.