You will join us as a Database Assistant responsible for delivering effective database support in a calm, professional and organised way that increases the capacity of the department. Working with the Finance department to ensure all donor records and transactions are up to date and correct on the CRM system.
Database Assistant Responsibilities:
- Reconcile Fundraising and Finance records on a monthly and annual basis, and work closely with the Finance manager to ensure this process is accurate and to deadline
- Assist the Fundraising Data Manager with implementing the new Raisers Edge NXT features across the fundraising and communications department, which includes Online Express
- Be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all data on Raisers Edge and to assist with data entry
- Be the first point of contact and to support fundraising and communications team with custom reports and queries
- Assist with providing regular reports and queries from Raisers Edge, analysis and team KPIs.
- Automate and maintain up to date mail merge thank you letters
- Assist with the undertaking of regular data cleansing to ensure the data is robust and accurate.
- Be aware of legal responsibilities particularly around Data protection, Gift Aid and fundraising regulations
Database Assistant Requirements:
- Experience of working within fundraising or a customer facing environment;
- Minimum of 1 year experience of using Excel to produce reports;
- Experience of using Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Excellent communication skills, both formal and informal, in writing;
About Missing People:
Missing People is an independent charity that relies on donations. Our Vision is that every missing person is found safe.
Somebody goes missing in the UK every 90 seconds. We are a non-judgemental, highly skilled team of staff and volunteers working around the clock for everyone who needs us. We provide free 24-hour confidential support, help, advice by phone, email, text and online, including the opportunity to reconnect. We also coordinate a UK wide network of people, businesses and media to join the search when someone goes missing.
Location: Mortlake, South West London but homeworking at present
Hours: Part Time, Permanent, 21 hrs per week, flexible.
Salary: £19,600 to 21,500 p.a. pro rata.
Closing date: 25th May 2020 - however we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we have sufficient interest
1st Interviews:28th May 2020
2nd Interviews: 2nd June 2020
You may have experience of the following: Data Entry Officer, Database Coordinator, Charity, Charities, Not for Profit, Third Sector, DBA, CRM, Database Officer, Data Analyst, Database Administrator, Fundraising Databases, etc.
£19600 - £21500 per annum
9 months ago