Delivery Manager - Apprenticeships
The Apprenticeship Delivery Manager will work within a defined Management structure to ensure consistency of communication and will be instrumental in implementing and ensuring compliance with improved ‘up and down’ and cross-business communication protocols. You will be a target orientated manager with experience of building and developing teams and provision to meet employer and business needs.
Location: Flexible (National travel will be required)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £38,000 to £42,000 (subject to qualifications and experience)
Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Occupational Sick Pay, Enhanced Maternity Paternity and Adoption Pay, Enhanced Annual Leave, Sabbatical Leave, Teacher-Training, Employee Recognition Awards
Who are we?
Access Creative College is more than just a college; we are a hub for young creative entrepreneurs who are shaping the future of the creative industries. Now in our 28th academic year and serving more than 2000 learners across our seven UK based Centres over Levels 1-5, Access Creative College has a well-established reputation for music courses. For the past three years, we have been striving to provide that same well-respected education to a new generation of gamers, photographers and media lovers.
Delivered by Access Creative College, The National College for Creative Industries apprenticeship programme specialises in Creative Industries roles and works with a number of high profile industry partners.
Our prime focus is to nurture talent, desire, and determination. We’re looking for someone who is passionate enough to want to share their knowledge and experience with active and hungry young minds.
What is the role?
The Apprenticeship Delivery Manager will engage with and proactively support Industry Practitioners (IP’s) with the achievement of their learner caseloads, specifically providing input and guidance to IP’s, employers and the wider business in the following areas:
• Performance management processes;
• Staffing budgets;
• Delivery modelling and planning;;
• Resource allocations and procurement;
• Growth plans;
• Curriculum offer development
• Have suitable qualifications in a subject relevant to the area of specialism
• Possess an assessing qualification or be prepared to undertake further relevant training
• Hold a teaching qualification, PGCE, DTLLs or equivalent
• Have recent and relevant experience of training/coaching in the relevant subject areas
• Experience of improving quality within programme delivery
• Have industrial experience and expertise in apprenticeship delivery and the creative industries
• Experience and familiarity of using e-portfolio systems
• Experience of course planning, design and implementation
Access Creative College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Access Creative College is committed to promoting a culture of Diversity and Inclusivity for all our employees and potential employees. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. In recognition of our commitment, we would particularly encourage applications from groups who are currently under-represented, which are those from the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities and People with Disabilities and Women.
£38000 - £42000 per annum
30 days ago
Delivery Manager - Apprenticeships