- Build, engage and retain a specialist team which is
appropriately staffed and aligned to the HR functional leadership model, with the right skills and capabilities to deliver the CIO People Strategy / Transformation, including. the Strategic Workforce Plan.
- Accountable for meeting the People and Capability Team’s
workforce and training budgets.
- Business oversight and engagement of the CIO HR
Business Partner team.
For further information, please refer to the Candidate Information Pack.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific experience and achievements should include:
- Strong track record of effectively developing, implementing and leading an agile HR function to support the outputs of a complex organisation across a range of different workforces.
- Experience of working at Board/Executive level and contributing to wider organisational strategy.
- Extensive senior HR experience across a range of HR functions, including strategic workforce planning and demonstrable experience in matters related to employee relations, including complex negotiations, engagement and consultations. Experience of this within a digital environment would be highly desirable.
- Experience in leading and driving change in a complex environment from a people perspective and managing associated risk.
- A proven track record of influencing and communicating across a wide range of stakeholders, especially at Board/Executive level.
- Track record of using data and MI to help shape HR strategy and policy.
- MCIPD qualified is essential.