Salary £25,000 + 30% Annual Bonus
This stylish Bars Group is looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to join the team.
As a Deputy Manager within the business you will be given your own KPIs and personalised development plan.
You will have been in a Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager role for at least 12 months.
Ideally you will have controlled sales volumes of over £15K and have experiences within a food & beverage business.
You must have evidence of delivering great hospitality and impeccable standards.
The Bath site caters to students, tourists and professionals alike. It is a 450 capacity venue over two floors and 3 bars. Delivering revenue of £35,000 pa with a wet/dry split of 85/15%
- Purpose: To deliver an amazing customer experience every time
- Vision: To be the world's best loved bar brands
- Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
This is a very exciting time to join this award winning company.
What are we looking for:
- Results driven - Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised - Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative - Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder - Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- An Effective Communicator - Are you able to convey ideas effectively -getting into the hearts and minds of your audience
- Do you share our values - Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way
- 'Sunday Times' top 100 companies to work for - 9 years running.
- Best Employer finalists 2015
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 85 % of our managers have been promoted internally
- 100% of our Area Managers have come from internal General Managers
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and most recently Las Vegas!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.