13 days ago
You will join us as a Deputy Nursery Manager to join our family at Enchanted Forest Erskine, working as part of our Leadership Team for the Award Winning Bertram Nursery Group.
Deputy Nursery Manager Requirements:
- SVQ or NVQ level 3 in Childcare, HNC or equivalent.
- Prepared to work towards Level 4 in Childcare.
- Prepared to work towards PDA or BA in childhood studies.
- Knowledge, understanding and practical experience of Day Care for young children.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of child development and parenting.
- SVQ or NVQ level 4 in Childcare.
- Early Years Professional.
- Forest Schools.
- Three years of post-qualification practical experience of which at least two years have involved managing and supervising staff.
About Bertram Nursery Group ltd:
We believe it is important that children feel comfortable in their nursery and as such, our staff are trained to comfort children, to offer them endless cuddles and surround them with the security of a loving nursery environment which becomes an extension to their home.
We were named ‘Nursery Group of the Year’ in September 2016 at the Nursery Management Today Awards.
At Enchanted Forest we focus on enabling children to become leaders of their own learning, supporting staff in achieving their goals and fully involving families in ensuring their nursery is the best nursery.
We follow the ‘Curriculum for Excellence’, ‘Pre-Birth to Three’ and ‘Building The Ambition’ which enables us to provide best practice learning experiences and opportunities whilst supporting children at age and stage of their developmental journey.
Location: Enchanted Forest Erskine, Bishopton PA7 5PU
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Uniform, Company Benefits, Discounts on childcare, Ongoing training and support, Progression opportunities within an award winning company.
You may have experience of the following: Nursery Manager, Early Years, EYFS, Childcare, Child Protection, Nursery Nurse, Early Years Practitioner, Child Development, Team Leader, Supervisor, EYP, Nursery etc.