Would you like to work on complex and interesting systems that provide daily challenges; collaborate with a friendly and upbeat team and make a real impact whilst enjoying a good work / life balance with flexible working?
We are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer for a hands-on technical engineer role to join our DevOps and integration Healthcare team at Servelec!
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Administration and maintain ace of our CI platform.
- Administration of a cross platform build environment (Windows Team City, Azure DevOps etc.).
- Automation of deployments of our products.
- Managing distributed build and test infrastructure.
- Working with our support / professional service team to troubleshoot environment issues.
- Support maintenance of our products by providing the necessary environments and release builds.
- Create and manage environments for sales / demonstration / training systems.
- Feedback opportunities to improve our build, release and deployment process.
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- A sound working knowledge of Internet Information Server (IIS).
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell), software development skills using C#.
- Windows PowerShell, C#, CI / CD.
- Have previously used monitoring tools, Splunk, Manage Engine Etc.
- Sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows Server and SQL Server.
- Competent with VMWare.
- Pro-active with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Octopus Deploy is highly desirable but not essential.
We are Servelec, and we believe in using technology to deliver better care. We provide software across health, social care, education and youth services that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
We help medical practitioners care for patients by creating technology that saves time, reduces paperwork and minimises risks. Our education solutions help local authorities; schools and other providers support families more effectively. We help social workers by giving them access to all their case management information in one simple online portal. And we create systems that help Youth Services teams improve the way they support vulnerable young people.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Benefits: Our benefits include a competitive salary, fit the job around your lifestyle with our flexible working and working from home arrangements, 25 days holiday increasing to 28 + bank holidays, ability to buy extra holiday up to 40 days holiday or sell down to 20 days holiday! An attractive pension, retail vouchers, 4x life insurance, critical illness cover, employee referral bonuses, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme and more!
You may have experience of the following: Senior DevOps Engineer, Software Architect, Senior Developer, Deployment Manager, DevOps Architect, Software Engineer, Cloud Specialist, DevOps Specialist, AWS, Cloud DevOp, etc.
up to £45,000 per annum
22 days ago