Do you have experience as a dialler operator?
Can you analyse data?
As a dialler operator you are responsible for monitoring the daily functioning of the dialler and making sure you are in line with OFCOM regulations and SLA’s. You will be able to provide support and assistance to aid operations and the business and support areas of the resource planning team.
Dialler Operator Responsibilities:
• Build Dialler campaigns and filters.
• Monitor Dialler campaigns throughout the day whilst also monitoring agent performance in the Dialler.
• Ensure full understanding of the OFCOM guidelines and manage the dialler in line with them
• Build files for text messages to be sent using an external supplier
• Compile Management Information including ad-hoc data, as required by the Business, to be distributed both internally and externally.
• Use Dialler data to make recommendations on the Dialling strategy.
• Review agent adherence and agree agent SLAs to ensure maximum productivity.
• Continually document, maintain and review existing processes, procedures and systems to make recommendations on how to improve the Dialler area, ensuring we are best in Business.
• Build relationships with both internal and external Stakeholders to ensure good communication and interaction across departments and businesses.
• Complete Audit and Quality control checks across all processes.
• Work compliantly in all tasks carried out.
• Support areas of the Resource Planning Team by carrying out duties such as building and creating rotas for the Customer Advisors
• Make recommendations on shift patterns based on historic call arrival patterns
Dialler Operator Requirements:
• Have background as a dialler operator or analytics expert in a contact centre environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of Excel
At Sigma we’re always thinking of ways to improve. How to improve the service we provide to our clients. How to improve the way we interact the way that we engage with their customers. How to improve the way that we support our local community. How to improve the opportunities we provide to our employees.
We improve everything, always.
We are here to provide solutions to our clients, support to our community and a fun and dynamic workplace for our employees. The variety of services we provide is a reflection of our adaptability and keenness to never say no to an opportunity.
At Sigma we have Desktop Yoga sessions, Mental Health First Aiders and a free Employee Assistance Programme to help everyone's wellbeing. Add to that a Death in service cover of 4 times your annual salary for peace of mind, achievable bonus potential and reward, recognition, and great career progression and that's us!
Location: Working from home
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Benefits: Competitive (including 22 days holiday, Pension scheme, Peer recognition and awards scheme.
The opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work)
You may have experience of the following: Dialler Operator, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Data Analyst, Quality Control, Audit, MI Analyst, Contact Centre, Contact Centre Data Analyst, etc.