Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Digital Experience & eRetail Manager
Competitive salary (up to £60,000 depending on experience) plus potential bonus + car allowance + fantastic benefits
This is a full time permanent opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like.
2020 you have been quite something. Unprecedented. Unparalleled. Extraordinary. And many other words in between.
Three words that also reflect the talent we’re looking for at Nespresso. With these unparalleled times, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our already high-performing coffee business to continue our digital acceleration. We’re doubling down our investment in digital. For the long term. Investing in talent, building agility and unlocking potential.
The Nespresso team are recruiting for a brand new opportunity in their structure for a Digital Experience & eRetail Manager to join the team. In this role you will lead the digital experience and eRetail strategy and deliverables for Nespresso UKI across B2C and OOH to enable best in class digital experiences across both our own platforms and on our key trade partner's platforms. It will see you drive synergies with B2C Teams (Trade, Retail, Subscription, B2C Ops, Amazon) and with cross functional teams across Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain/Ops and CRM to improve customer digital experiences and overall conversion rate across our platforms. You will deliver the new Ecommerce platform to live on B2C in 2021, with App and OOH to follow in 2022 as well as own the strategy and delivery of improved Customer scores YoY.
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
A day in the life of...
As the Digital Experience & eRetail Manager you will improve and accelerate the Nespresso customer digital experience across both trade partner and Nespresso platforms. Achieving new member growth and net acquisition targets will also be a core part of the success of this role as well as delivery against key business critical projects focused around personalised consumer journeys. Whilst also leading and inspiring your team you will also:
- Ensure consistent and effective user journeys across partner and Nespresso platforms on Web, OOH and App. Specifically key accounts such as Amazon, John Lewis, Currys and AO.
- Adopt and deliver new innovative tools across our trade and partner platforms
- Drive best practice to be shared with HQ for other markets
- Alongside the Customer Experience Teams in Marketing and Retail deliver best in class customer experience through UX Specialists/Managers. Adopting best in class UX Methods and ways of working
- Support and help drive and deliver strategies and activations from key channel teams eg Amazon and Subscription Teams across both Nespresso and Trade Platforms.
- Grow the number of new members across trade and Nespresso online platforms
- Support the Commercial Analytics team with inputs for forecasting.
- Build partnerships with agencies for analytical needs
- Share insights and best practices with internal and external stakeholders.
- Gain and leverage data to drive business performance
- Develop talent and grow competencies within the team and wider digital community
What will make you successful
The successful candidate will already have a wealth of hands on experience leading and managing within a £20m+ D2C ecommerce business. They will have proven commercial experience working within eCommerce across eRetail, ideally Amazon and Mass Merchants such as Currys and JLP. They will have strong emotional intelligence, self awareness and the ability to handle diversity and manage matriced teams. They will also:
- Have commercial experience with Amazon AMS (direct or agency) and Ecommerce Trading
- Have strong eCommerce Project Management ideally Agile/Scrum
- Have solid experience of managing UX methods and ways of working
- Be advanced in CRO Management ideally with knowledge of Google Optimise/Usabilla/Session Cam
- Have experience of DMP, DSP roll outs and setup
- Thrive in a matrix organisation with effective influencing skills.
- Have excellent relationship building skills both externally & internally
- Be confident and courageous with a strong ability to influence others.
- Have an analytical and curious mindset with the ability to generate creative idea
- Be able to communicate complex messages in a simple way
- Be energized by tough challenges
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 8th January 2021
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Please note: During the Christmas period our job adverts will be advertised for a longer period of time to account for the Christmas break. This may mean there is a slight delay in our ability to update you on the status of your application with us. We will update you as soon as possible at the beginning of January or sooner where possible.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?