Digital Learning Designer - Remote based with occasional travel to Purfleet, Essex
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Learning Designer to join our HR team at Carpetright. You will shape, influence and create digital learning content for the UK’s market leader in home flooring. We’re looking for someone who can balance the creative with attention to detail and keep up with multiple projects at a time.
We are the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds and for over 30 years, we’ve helped people transform their homes through finding the flooring that’s right for their lifestyle. Not only helping them find that perfect floor but providing a full end-to-end service, irrespective of whether the customer’s journey starts in store or online. We have exciting growth plans and we would love for you to be a part of it!
What you will be doing:
- Working alongside other members of the Learning Design Team, to design fresh, creative and innovative learning solutions for a wide variety of teams
- Delivering content design that supports a blended learning approach including Video, SCORM and HTML
- Producing and editing blended learning content using our green screen and in-house studio, as well as on site film production as needed
- Content design to include the use of Evolve and production of the full range of media elements, including graphics, audio and animations
- Designing and creating bespoke film introductions and titles, primarily in After Effects and Illustrator
- Listening and understanding internal teams’ requirements to design brilliant learning content that delivers an engaging learning experience
What we are looking for:
- A high level of working knowledge of industry standard e-learning development/authoring software tools and knowledge of mobile learning principles
- Demonstrable experience of using established e-learning methodologies, current research, theory and practice of instructional design and web based eLearning standards and specifications (SCORM, XAPI, HTML).
- Experience of designing and creating digital content using the Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Demonstrable ability with animation software such as Vyond and authoring tools (preferably Evolve).
- Strong organisation, time management and project management skills
- Full UK driving licence and use of a vehicle for occasional travel e.g. to stores for footage/photography