Digital Marketing Account Managers
Looking for greater responsibility and variety of experience? Join an award-winning PR and digital marketing agency which will invest significantly in your career as an industry expert. We serve the change-makers, purpose-led innovators and thought leaders who want to transform construction and the built environment for the better, and we need your skills to help them achieve their purpose.
As a digital marketing account manager, your job will be to love and look after our clients. You’ll get to know their business and markets inside out. You’ll be generating new ideas for them based on sound digital and market analysis, creating new contacts, new insights and new campaigns. You’ll play a key part in winning awards for our clients and shaping the future of the agency.
• Project and account management – We nurture true business expertise. So you are responsible for managing client accounts and projects very efficiently, for growing the value and strength of those accounts and winning digital marketing awards for your clients.
• Strategic advice and planning – We are known for the strength of our strategic advice. So you are responsible for providing strong strategic counsel to clients, based on a very good understanding of their digital profile, purpose, markets, business issues and priority communications channels.
• Campaign design and implementation – We help our clients achieve their purpose. So you are responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating high-impact digital marketing campaigns, frequently integrating with PR and other activities to achieve measurable outcomes. You should be confidently able to manage all digital marketing activity, including SEO/ SEM, paid search, web analytics, increasing web traffic, etc.
• Content creation – We pride ourselves on the quality of our writing and creative work. So you are responsible for writing and designing excellent online content which is fully optimised and measured.
• Increasing expert status – We invest significantly in training and personal development. So you are responsible for continually increasing your technical, business and industry knowledge, contacts and insights, and sharing that knowledge with clients and within LMC. You will be strongly interested in the digital media landscape and social media trends in general, ideally using various social platforms personally and able to teach others.
• Contribution to LMC growth – We are growing and developing fast. So you share responsibility with all members of the team for excellent customer service, running the business as efficiently and sustainably as possible, contributing to our marketing and new business development.
• Keen interest in environmental, technical and social impact issues in the built environment sector.
• An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
• Prior experience in digital marketing, SEM, SEO or a related discipline in a B2B agency or inhouse role.
• Solid understanding of web, social and email communications channels.
• Up-to-date experience of using Google Analytics and related tools, Microsoft Office, Moz, WordPress and other digital tools.
• Passionate about great communications, digital marketing, SEO and social media, including the ethical issues, best practice and innovations in these disciplines.
• Outstanding writing skills, including creative flair and flawless spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Highly organised, with good presentation and account management skills.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, with excellent attention to detail.
About LMC (Liz Male Consulting Ltd):
Off the back of major new business wins created by all the dramatic change this year, we are on our next phase of growth and we're looking for the best and brightest to join our journey. Expect an award-winning workplace and team culture that is passionate about personal growth, positive wellbeing and sustainability. We invest in your personal and professional ambitions.
Based about 50 minutes from London (with easy commute from Milton Keynes, Bedford and Northampton areas), we work with clients large and small, UK and international, covering a wide range of building, architectural technology and construction interests.
Location: Flexible / Home and Sherington, Bucks
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Flexible hours
Salary: £30 to £35k per annum dependent on experience
You may have experience of the following: Digital Media Manager, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media Specialist, Social Media Strategist, Social Media Manager, PPC, Marketing Communications Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Engagement, Marketing Manager, Content Manager, Marketing Strategy, Copywriting, PR and Communications, Digital Communications, Website Manager, etc.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Digital Marketing Account Managers