We are looking for an experienced and dynamic marketing manager who is passionate to deliver and go above and beyond. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while also keen to build, manage and inspire a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities (including digital marketing), as well as developing long-term strategies, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you love the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you. If you love cycling, even better!
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
• Lead the execution of marketing programmes from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
• Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
• Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
• Manage, create and execute day-to-day email and social media campaigns
• Manage external suppliers who supply design and creative functions or other sales and marketing support functions
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
• Google Squared certified (desirable)
• Google Analytics qualified (required)
• Google Ads Qualified (desirable)
• Facebook Blueprint qualified (desirable)
• Wordpress CMS (experienced)
• Mailchimp (or similar email platform) (experienced)
• Marketing Automation platform e.g. Hubspot or Marketo (familiar)
• Google Cloud tools (familiar)
• Microsoft Office (experienced)
• Google Data Studio (familiar)
havebike is a dynamic, growing, and ambitious company with an impressive list of customers. We work on a range of bikes including high end road bikes and mountain bikes, electronic gearing systems, ebikes as well as commuter bikes and Bromptons.
We are also trusted to service the bicycles of the Police, Ambulance and fire services and have worked with large hire fleets including Santander and Mobike.
Job type: Part Time, Permanent, 20 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 (pro-rata) plus benefits & pension
You may have experience in the following roles: Marketing Manager, Communications Manager, Marketing Communications, Editor, Project Manager, Project Management, Strategic Marketing Manager, Marketing Programme Manager, etc