The role of Digital Marketing Manager will implement communication plans to drive our customer experience journey’s, with a key focus on optimisation and opportunity development. Using organic and paid channels, whilst working closely with our digital, content and analytics teams, you will ensure our Restaurant campaigns are fully optimised. You will support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to ensure that our customer messages are delivered through the right channel at the right time to maximise booking, revenue and customer experience
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What you will be doing
- You will deliver customer digital journey plans by working in collaboration with brand, analytics and insights, web, commercial and marketing teams. Ensuring that the customer journeys are built and evolved to balance the requirement of the both the customer and the business.
- Responsible for management and optimisation of a fully integrated digital marketing ecosystem. Delivering an organic and paid channel strategy that applied performance measures and insights to optimise this.
- You will lead the development of monthly website content for all restaurant brands, working collaboratively across functions to ensure campaign content plans are aligned with the trading plan.
- Support the optimisation of all customer digital journeys, ensuring we consistently chose the ‘next best action’ across all channels, PPC, meta, SEO, affiliates, programmatic, social and websites whilst ensuring we maximise efficiency of budgets.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has a extensive multichannel digital experience, including understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud technology.
- You will need to be commercially focused with customer journey planning, identification of target audiences and digital campaign planning experience.
- You will be passionate about delivering the best digital experience, have strong data analysis and advanced Excel skills.
In return we will offer
- Up to 10% Bonus pro rata
- Sharesave scheme
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant / canteen
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday pro rata