Digital Performance Marketing Executive
As our Performance Marketing Executive, you will own the digital performance marketing for Hallmark in the UK, primarily but not limited to the Hallmark and Amazon sites. You will manage the allocated marketing budget to achieve an optimized return on investment that drives the awareness of our Hallmark brand & products online via varied marketing channels. In this role, you will support our Brand and eCommerce channels generating demand, conversion and enrich the customer journey to our digital channels.
Hallmark is on a journey and one of the most significant transitions is that of a pure ‘Business to business’ operation to that of developing the capability, processes and functions to venture into a ‘Business to Consumer’ proposition. This redefined role has been created to take ownership of our digital performance marketing across a widening array of online channels, shopfronts & marketplaces. Reporting to the Web Trading Manager, yours is a crucial role within the eCommerce core team with an indirect reporting line into the wider Hallmark Marketing department. You will be tenacious, resilient, willing to challenge and commit and above all be a strong collaborator.
Digital Performance Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
• Day to day management of Hallmark’s existing performance marketing channels within Amazon (AMS & DSP) and the establishment of new performance marketing channels in support of Hallmark.co.uk such as paid search, google shopping, affiliate programmes and paid social. Devise, launch and drive campaigns from planning to execution
• Develop, create and publish regular & routine reports and performance insights for all campaigns. Produce meaningful KPI dashboards and regular, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight tailored to the audience
• In collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Analyst and potential agency partners optimise the digital marketing strategy and establish key channels to consistently improve return on investment
• In collaboration with Digital Marketing Manager, Digital and Finance analysts, analyze & allocate budgets smartly across channels & campaigns recommending modifications to ad spends as required
• Collaborate with your Hallmark global colleagues and external 3P partners to continually develop global efficiencies and learning. Externally stay abreast of new developments in eCommerce and be the SME in digital performance marketing.
Digital Performance Marketing Executive Requirements:
• Previous experience of Digital Performance Marketing and a strong understanding of the Digital landscape.
• Experience of working within an eCommerce retail operational environment that required regular & routine collaboration across a wide eCommerce & Marketing team.
• Experience of building strong working relationships with external customers & 3rd party organisations.
• Previous experience of performance management such as Amazon AMS & DSP, paid search, google shopping and Facebook Ads and their respective management tools.
• Minimum standard of intermediate Microsoft Excel plus usage of Google Analytics / Site Catalyst / Tableaux.
• High attention to detail, literate and a passion for accurate spelling.
• An analytical mind and are able to interpret numbers and data into actionable insights.
• Problem solving skills, resilient and can cope well under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills and a strong collaborator.
• Knowledge of and skilled at using the Shopify web platform & APPs
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) in digital performance management & online marketing
• Experience of working in a collaborative matrix organisation
Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
• Competitive salary
• 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Health cashback scheme
• Pension benefit
• Flexible working opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance
Location: Bradford (BD4)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
You may have experience of the following: Digital Performance Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Web Marketing, Web Analytics, Web Analysis, eCommerce, E-Commerce, Business Performance etc.
Digital Performance Marketing Executive