Digital Programme Manager
At CLIC Sargent we are One Team with One Target. It is our mission to ensure that everyone under 25 with cancer, and their families, get the support they need to thrive, not just survive.
We fight tirelessly to stop cancer destroying young lives and we know that digital technology plays a huge part in the lives of the people we help and can transform the way we work. We have made significant progress in our digital journey; from investing in products which have real impact, to starting to equip our staff with the knowledge and confidence they need.
Position: Digital Programme Manager
Location: Bristol or London Office
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £41,620 per annum (Bristol), £43,990 per annum (London)
Closing Date: 19 July 2019
Interview Date: 12 August – Bristol, 14 August – London
About the role:
We challenge ourselves to do more, to reach everyone that needs us whether they are service users or supporters, to stay relevant and become an increasingly efficient organisation. If you are an experienced product manager who is passionate about the potential of digital and can drive forward a user-centric and insight led approach to testing ideas and developing products - join our fight!
- Lead the delivery of our digital strategic plan, embedding practices of testing, learning from mistakes and challenging ways of working across our teams.
- Act as the lead for significant digital delivery, helping us to be more efficient and effective as a charity.
- Deliver a product roadmap of iterative change and continuous improvement.
- Deliver excellent user experience and ensure that it is at the heart of all we do.
- Support the development of our agile digital product management culture and practice.
You will bring:
- Significant experience of managing a programme of digital products and services.
- Demonstrable experience of having delivered projects in an agile environment, being well versed with developing product backlogs, user stories, stakeholder management and rapid prototyping.
- Personal gravitas with an engaging communication style and the ability to influence and build strong relationships.
- Strong consultative and listening skills with a drive to be solution focused and collaborative.
- A passion to use digital to make changes happen.
What we offer:
In return for your commitment, we offer a great reward package, which includes generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and season ticket loan.
We are always looking for talented people from all backgrounds, to join us and help improve the lives of children and young people with cancer and their families. We particularly want to encourage people from under-represented groups to step forward and apply to work or volunteer with CLIC Sargent.
CLIC Sargent is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Project Manager, Digital Product Manager, Digital Marketing, Project Manager, Project Management, Product Manager, Product Management, Customer Relationship, Digital Service Manager, Email Marketing, Digital Project Coordinator, etc.
£41,620 per annum (Bristol), £43,990 per annum (London)
17 days ago
Digital Programme Manager