Are you someone who has outstanding resourcing skills and enjoys working with multiple stakeholders?
If so we’d love to hear from you!
This is an excellent opportunity to join us and be part of our team of expert Resourcing Partners. You will act as the relationship manager between DRT and our customers building strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the Department. You will work very closely with our vacancy holders to provide a professional and effective recruitment service that meets business needs and expectations. Due to the nature of the digital market, we use multiple methods to ensure we source the best candidates for the vacancy. Although there is a large degree of stakeholder management & influencing within this role you will also be required to execute the detail such as advert drafting and assessment design.
Responsibilities• Provide a full supportive service for the vacancy holders throughout the process.
• Take full responsibility for the life cycle of the campaign and use appropriate methods to facilitate the effective process and delivery of each.
• Proactively ensure that business needs are identified and work with the team to determine and deliver effective recruitment strategies.
• Arrange and chair campaign start up meeting to agree external contract and campaign timeline
• Pre-empt and identify any candidate market issues, identify the solution and flag to the Senior Resourcing Partner and hiring manager.
• Active sourcing through appropriate channels for both passive and active candidate communities when needed
• Ensure Recruitment Tracker is accurate and up to date to assure a reliable source of information and therefore be able to produce robust
• Management on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis.
• Management of candidates through ATS
• Provide mentorship to Hiring Manager with 360 recruitment process focusing on sift and interviews.
• Management of talent through ATS
• Provide coaching to Hiring Manager with 360 recruitment process focusing on sift and interviews.
As the ideal candidate you will have experience of working in a fast and dynamic resourcing environment. You will be a hands-on service delivery expert, who possess exceptional interpersonal skills and can demonstrate a high level of senior stakeholder management. You would need to have experience of 360 recruitment life cycle and have actively sourced for hard to fill roles.
Our mission at the Department for Transport is ‘connecting people and places’. Everything we do to achieve this is reinforced by our values:
• Confidence: to challenge, to take action, to innovate
• Excellence: in our professionalism, in our delivery, in our learning
• Teamwork: we are inclusive, we collaborate, we support each other
These values define the kind of organisation we want to be – delivering for today whilst being ambitious for tomorrow.
We embrace diversity and celebrate our differences. Everyone is involved in making DfT an inclusive and great place to work. We actively promote a flexible approach to working whilst giving our staff opportunities to maximise their skills and achieve their full potential.
We are different people, one team.
Find out more about what it's like working at the Department for Transport.
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Working Together
- Delivering at Pace
- Making Effective Decisions
- Managing a Quality Service
We'll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
- Civil Service HR Career Framework – Strategic Workforce Planning & Resourcing - Level 3 Right Click Here