Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Competitive salary (up to £45,000 – 50,000 depending on experience) plus potential bonus + car allowance + fantastic benefits
This is a full time permanent opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like.
2020 you have been quite something. Unprecedented. Unparalleled. Extraordinary. And many other words in between.
Three words that also reflect the talent we’re looking for at Nespresso. With these unparalleled times, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our already high-performing coffee business to continue our digital acceleration. We’re doubling down our investment in digital. For the long term. Investing in talent, building agility and unlocking potential.
The Nespresso Team have a newly created opportunity for a talented UX Manager to join their team. This is a truly exciting opportunity whereby you will own the digital journey. You will be the overall lead and take responsibility for UX across our digital assets (websites & apps) and our trade partners digital assets (eg John Lewis, Amazon, Currys). You will work with customer experience teams in retail and brand to drive omnichannel/multichannel usage through seamless customer journeys and develop product features, functions and usability based on user insight. You will also closely monitor and share industry trends, tools and techniques to ensure Nespresso are performing to the best of their ability at all times.
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
A day in the life of...
As a UX Manager you will ultimately own the Nespresso digital journey. To do this you will develop a deep understanding of the business needs through stakeholder engagement. You will look to solve any problems along the digital journey and bring new ideas to life. You will work with the CRO lead, run usability testing and work to integrate these findings into our websites and app. You will also:
- Conduct in depth business requirement analysis and development/wireframes for development teams to build
- Balance brand alignment with conversion
- Test and learn with data insight and use personalisation tools to drive both customer satisfaction and conversion rate
- Utlise SessionCam, Google Optimise and Usabilla techstack to understand changes v customer benefit
- Provide strategic leadership across digital assets ensuring all journeys are on brand, compliant and optimised.
- Have a strong alignment with and connect regularly with brand marketing, product marketing, Trade and CRM to ensure assets are optimised and consistent
- Stakeholder manage across customer experience, marketing and trade teams
- Develop and grow overall competencies within the team and wider digital community towards UX methods and ways of working
What will make you successful
The successful candidate will have hands on experience of leading UX journeys in £20m+ D2C eCommerce businesses as well as solid experience of managing UX methods and ways of working. They will be advanced in CRO Management ideally with knowledge of Google Optimise/Usabilla/Session Cam. They will thrive in a matrix organisation and have highly effective influencing skills. They will also:
- Have solid experience of business analysis and converting business requirements into wireframes/blueprints for tech teams
- Have excellent relationship building skills both externally & internally
- Have a high level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Have the ability to analyse data and make effective decisions on the back of it
- Be curious and have the ability to generate creative ideas
- Be able to communicate complex messages in a simple way
- Be energised and excited by tough challenges
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 8th January 2021
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Please note: During the Christmas period our job adverts will be advertised for a longer period of time to account for the Christmas break. This may mean there is a slight delay in our ability to update you on the status of your application with us. We will update you as soon as possible at the beginning of January or sooner where possible.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?