Angel Care are looking for Domiciliary Care Assistants to provide person centred care to service users in Greenwich and surrounding areas.
You will be providing care in people's homes assisting our service users to live full, interesting lives but still staying within the comfort of their own home. You will assist service users with their general health, personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Angel Care as a Domiciliary Care Assistant:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
- Previous care experience will be desirable.
Benefits of working with Angel Care as a Domiciliary Care Assistant:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, and weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- FREE DBS *Terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support - Angel Care is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
- Holiday pay
Angel Care is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.