Early Years Educator / Nursery Practitioner
London, England, United Kingdom · N is for Nursery Stoke Newington
We are on a mission to prove that nurseries can be more than just daycare, building a hub that kids love and parents love too.
In 2017 we opened our first nursery & family club in Stoke Newington (North London). We are now busy working on the blueprint to launch 2-3 new neighbourhood clubs a year, rolling out the concept across London over the next few years. If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
Educators at N have the most important job of all - caring for our most influential customers: the children.
At N, we’re lucky enough to be building everything from scratch. Our brand-new 90-capacity nursery is fitted with all new facilities and the finest educational tools around.
Responsible for teaching and contributing to the smooth running of your room, you’ll be working closely with your Room Lead to see that policies and procedures are embedded into staff practice.
Working in a team of bright & committed Educators, you’ll help each other to develop new and creative ways of teaching the children in your care.
Company website: www.nfamilyclub.com
Please include a cover letter explaining why you're the best person for the role and why you are the best fit for N Family.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the delivery of our 'learning through play’ educational ethos
- Innovating with activities and constantly challenging your children’s learning and development
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Promoting child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Min 2 years’ relevant experience
- Immediate start positions available.
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits
- Market leading salary (£17k- £22k depending on experience)
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- You’ll be part of N Academy which could put you on track for an EY degree
- Round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years
- Access to the N Family Club with onsite fitness (yoga, pilates, cardio) and other member activities
- Great team spirit, events and socials
- Free lunch, smoothie and barista made coffee each day to ward off germs and give you energy!