Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
eCommerce B2B Operations Manager
Competitive salary (up to £55,000 depending on experience) plus potential bonus + car allowance + fantastic benefits
This is a full time permanent opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like.
2020 you have been quite something. Unprecedented. Unparalleled. Extraordinary. And many other words in between.
Three words that also reflect the talent we’re looking for at Nespresso. With these unparalleled times, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our already high-performing coffee business to continue our digital acceleration. We’re doubling down our investment in digital. For the long term. Investing in talent, building agility and unlocking potential.
Nespresso are recruiting for a talented eCommerce B2B Operations Manager to join their team. This is a brand new opportunity in our structure and will see you manage the day-to-day content related activities of the digital channels by: ensuring B2B eCommerce touchpoints provide the best user experience to convert visitors into satisfied customers, leading the delivery of content and features according to local campaigns and global product launch for our OOH site and contributing to the overall objective of providing best-in-class digital user experience across our websites and app.
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
A day in the life of...
As the eCommerce B2B Operations Manager you will ultimately be responsible for owning the day-to-day running of the professional website as well as developing performance across the digital channels. Ensuring that the digital customer experience is best in class is at the heart of what you will do. You will also:
- Ensure brand consistency of digital experiences delivered on all digital touchpoints
- Ensure a seamless experience and optimized purchasing path from call-to-actions to landing pages
- Coordinate the integration of all product launches and digital campaigns into the content management system (copy, visuals, banners,...) for both global and local campaigns with technical teams.
- Ensure planning of activities (including eCommerce Operations specialist activities) include enough time for set-up, test and final publishing.
- Define, plan & activate emerchandising activities through cross-sell, up-sell & eCRM possible strategies
- Support all other departments to implement their projects that have an online dimension.
- Act as ecommerce Single Point of Contact for OOH business and associated departments (eg CRM, Marketing and OOH Commercial)
- Lead Market Acceptance Tests (both front-end and back-end) in coordination with local IS stakeholders for all digital boutiques as per OP plan.
- Work with the B2B marketing team to develop out online campaigns and product launches
- Monitor digital KPIs and customer feedback with a strong focus on Customer Journey & Behaviours.
- Build insights on Online Customer Journey and turn them into actions from merchandising optimisations to maximize channel performance through test & learn activities up to HQ roadmap evolution.
- Optimize digital channels backend performance with CRC stakeholders
- Create a seamless experience to drive new B2B leads
- Ensure all content, legal terms & conditions are compliant with local laws and Nespresso guidelines
- Design and manage the yearly plan in cooperation with local and HQ eBusiness teams including campaigns integration, new features implementation and platform roll-out
- Participate in the roll-out of new personalized user experience in cooperation with CRM and eBusiness team.
- Share best practice, monitor local competitive solutions and participate in the definition of tomorrow’s next generations of eCommerce solutions.
What will make you successful
The successful candidate will bring with them experience in webmastering / eCommerce platforms management of webmastering teams (including mobile). They will have strong experience in website running (Content Management, Merchandising, A/B testing & personalization), and experience in SEO optimisation is also desirable. They will have the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They will also:
- Have a good understanding of online acquisition activities and their impact on eCommerce sites.
- Have experience across multiple CMS & photoshop tools
- Have knowledge of Google Analytics, Session Cam and Google Optimise or equivalent optimisation tools
- Have vigilant attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Be project oriented
- Have technical Team leadership
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 8th January 2021
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Please note: During the Christmas period our job adverts will be advertised for a longer period of time to account for the Christmas break. This may mean there is a slight delay in our ability to update you on the status of your application with us. We will update you as soon as possible at the beginning of January or sooner where possible.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?