This role is responsible for the performance of all our Restaurant brand websites and will be integral in creating a best in class retail experience across our platforms. You will create an eCommerce strategy and translate this into requirements for all impacted functions. Parameters of the role will include acquisition activity, SEO improvements, product launches, campaign and trading activity. Alongside this you will drive incremental improvement through data interrogation and customer feedback.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What you will be doing
- You will create, and communicate Ecommerce strategy that enable team to understand the ‘end goal’ and be able to provide solutions and plans to support in achieving this.
- You will identify and prioritise opportunities using the wide range of analytical systems available and insight provided by customer feedback.
- Take responsibility for launch of new features and products, optimising platform experience through personalisation and A/B testing. Creating supporting pages and module to optimise sales.
- Influence and improve trading through increased SEO, from improved landing pages, targeted activities and promotions.
- By utilising a clear road map of technology you will improve the team capability, keep up to date on trends and innovations within a scalable process.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has a strong understanding of both retail ecommerce and marketing, alongside the product development cycle.
- You will need to be proficient in Adobe and Google Analytics.
- Have the ability to translate strategies and goals into detailed plans and requirement, then communicate these to relevant teams.
- Strong attention to detail, with a strong appreciation for design and usability.
- A proven track record of delivering within a commercial environment.
In return we will offer:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 30% Bonus pro rata
- Sharesave scheme
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant / canteen
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday pro rata