TI Media is one of the largest branded media companies in the UK. The company reaches more than 28 million people each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like Trusted Reviews, Cycling Weekly, Country Life, Decanter and Wallpaper.
The Digital Marketing Team are part of the wider Subscriptions Marketing Team at TI Media, responsible for delivering digital marketing channel strategies, sales and revenue targets and improving lifetime value across the customer base, using data insights, customer profiling and reporting to inform customer segmentation and optimisation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Email Marketing Manager at TI Media, on a full time basis.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for devising the email marketing strategy, including eCRM journey strategy and segmentation of the customer database and reporting on channel performance and insights. You will create and own a testing plan and email marketing activity calendar and work with the Head of Digital Marketing to increase the number of email marketing subscribers. You will be seen as the email expert within the business, working cross-functionally across the organisation as required. You will be responsible for one direct report, a Digital Channel Marketing Executive.
You will need to have:
- 3-5 years Email Marketing experience running marketing campaigns preferably with Line Manager experience.
- Proven experience and working knowledge of best practice for email template creation and testing including: A/B / Multi-variant testing, Litmus testing templates and responsive design.
- Proven experience in the creation and management of email database customer segmentation, lifecycle/eCRM journeys.
- Proven experience working cross-functionally across an organisation and with external suppliers and experience of sharing knowledge and results with stakeholders.
- Experience of working with an Email Service Provider account manager to drive innovation. Knowledge of Selligent would be a distinct advantage.
- Basic HTML coding would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be a pro-active, self-starter with a good mix of creative ideas, project management skills and strategizing as well as strong analytical skills required to interpret customer and commercial data. You will have the responsibility for initiating and running several projects concurrently, therefore good time management is essential as well as an ability to delegate to a direct report.
Does this sound like you? Tell us by applying!