Engineering Data Administrator - Digital Engineering
At Amey Consulting we have embraced digital engineering as everyday business. We are now ready to exploit our information and data to bring added value to our customers and really demonstrate how our information management can transform the way projects are delivered.
We are looking for Information Management specialists at all levels to help us further develop and drive our digital strategy, working with our talented engineering teams to optimise the way we plan, design, and visualise our solutions, and structure our information and data sources.
As Engineering Data Administrator will need to have enthusiastically embraced the digital revolution and be excited about the potential it brings to the engineering sector. You will be experienced in the exploitation of digital engineering software, and particularly best practices in information and data management.
If you want to be a part of the next stage of our digital transformation, please follow the link and apply now.
As Engineering Data Administrator, you will be responsible for the data integrity, availability, and security for the projects you work on. You will develop and enforce strategy and policy regarding data and documents, working with stakeholders of all levels to ensure policy compliance. You will work in large multidisciplinary projects on your own or as a part of a team to support delivery. You will oversee planning, implementation, and the day to day running of Common Data Environments through appropriate software tools, policies, processes, and people.
In a typical week you will:
- Develop CDE guidance, training materials, and templates in close cooperation with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Develop a project specific CDE implementation strategy incorporating tools, processes, and people.
- Perform audits of CDE's and processes.
- Manage day to day project CDE use to enforce policies.
- Deliver training on CDE use and best practice.
- Work with health, safety, and wellbeing always as a priority.
- Understand client information requirements.
- Build strong relationships with project stakeholders at all levels to ensure CDE use is understood, supported and the value is effectively communicated
We want to hear from you if:
- You hold degree qualifications or equivalent experience in relevant field.
- Have experience working as a CDE Data Administrator or in an equivalent role.
- Have experience of working in large multidisciplinary projects with multiple clients and contractors.
- Have experience of developing and implementing company/project policies.
- You have experience in controlling information and data for a major infrastructure programme.
- Can manage CDE platforms such as SharePoint, BIM 360, and Bentley ProjectWise.
- Have experience working within Building Information Modelling (BIM) level 2 projects.
- Hold an engineering background - preferred.
- Hold knowledge of relevant standards such as ISO 19650
Our rewards make us better people here at Amey Consulting. If you are happy, you'll think better. It's a simple formula but one that puts your wellbeing as a top priority, that's why we've worked hard to build a reward and benefits program that puts you first, including;
- Competitive salary
- Flexible ways of working
- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Amey Rewards Portal including healthcare, dental and childcare vouchers
What else is better about working for Amey?
Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original, real-world thinking, then turning it into a reality. Your solutions will have impact, making a genuine difference to people's lives. It's what makes a career with us unlike any other.
We value collective expertise, but also the spark one person can bring. As one of us, you can really be you, because your individuality is an asset. You'll be surrounded by people who want you to thrive and embrace new challenges.
You'll work in a team that is open-minded and where every idea will count. You'll be stretched, but always supported. Well recognise your hard work and look after your well-being too. You'll be empowered to play your part and achieve, encouraged to fulfil your own ambition as well as the shared one.
We don't believe in typical: we believe a diversity of backgrounds and skills create the best environment and opportunities. It means we ask better questions to arrive at better answers because we learn from each other's perspectives. And this means better outcomes for our clients our communities and ourselves.