As an Engineering Technician, you will participate in the implementation and execution of the factory asset maintenance programme, aimed to eliminate unplanned stops and optimise maintenance cost and as a result increase asset intensity.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Providing technical expertise to reduce both technical and production losses, including coaching and/or participating in problem solving, implementing solutions, sharing knowledge, building competence
• Providing input for annual maintenance budget. Reporting and tracking of the maintenance work order costs
• Support production to eliminate quality defects, safety risks and chronic technical issues
• Lead and participate in breakdown analysis
• Actively participate in maintenance routines to ensure that maintenance activities are scheduled and executed in time with high quality
• Assist with the technical training program for all factory operational staff.