Working as a part of the Operations department, our ERP Consultants have an important job, helping to support our customers by undertaking specific projects and resolving escalated issues.
ERP Consultant Responsibilities:
- Produce a well-defined project plan, specification and ensure resource availability so that projects run within allocated budgets and agreed deadlines.
- Ensure that all appropriate project processes are followed, including the completion of documentation and records.
- Provide relevant consultancy services to Eventura customers in line with the service portfolio.
- Provide escalation support to the Service Desk for the most technically complex issues, arranging external escalation or support when issues can or be resolved in house.
- To ensure an exceptional level of customer service with every customer interaction.
- Prioritise and manage several projects, customer incidents and requests simultaneously.
- Ability to travel to customer sites, often staying away from home for brief periods.
- Identification and communication of potential sales opportunities(upsell, cross sell, new customers, new solutions etc.)
ERP Consultant Requirements:
- Sage Accreditation (essential but training provided)
- NetSuite Accreditation (essential but training provided)
- Proven Project Management skills
- Proven Financial Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years NetSuite experience (desirable)
- Demonstrable knowledge of a good range of NetSuite modules
- Experience in NetSuite methodology
- Varied Business Sector knowledge
- Project lead, managing delivery of project and hand over for continued support
Eventura is an award winning Business Systems and Managed IT services provider, with offices throughout the UK and Europe. Since founding in 2003, we have helped hundreds of businesses achieve their ambitions by providing them with solutions for success.
Our complete offering of Business Systems and Managed IT services means that we can take every project from concept, through to completion and ongoing support, with a single number for customers to call.
From the beginning Eventura has been built on strong family values that ensure we form great business partnerships with clients and suppliers, employ exceptional people and are a genuinely good company to work for.
Location: Bolton, Manchester
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: ERP Consultant, Dynamics CRM, MS SQL, Technical Consultant, Solutions Consultant, Application Consultant, Technical Delivery, Implementation Engineer, Enterprise Resource Planning, Implementation Consultant, Business Analyst, etc.