Angel Care are looking for natural candidates to join our team of Care Assistants in Blackheath Charlton Kidbrooke, Catford, Eltham Greenwich Deptford and surrounding areas.
Type of care vacancies available:
Care Assistant | Carer | Care Home Assistant | Assist Care | Washing & Dressing Duties | Elderly Care | Assisted Living | Supported Living
Key Responsibilities of the job roles are:
- Assist Care users with their personal care
- Administering medication and arranging medical appointments if needed
- Ordering and checking in monthly medication
- Help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of care users
- Making & changing beds, tidying rooms and emptying commodes
- Serve meals; assist care users at meal times if required
- Answer call bells, emergency bells, the door and the telephone; greet visitors
- Take part in staff and residents' meetings and in training activities as required
- Carry out regular checks around the home at intervals determined by the care provider
- Carry out other reasonable duties as may be required
- Provide Companionship
- Previous Care Experience is not essential as training will be provided.
- Upholding company values for this role is required.
Angle Care is looking for people who mirror the company's values of caring, kind, passionate, trustworthy, honest, time keeping, hand-working and a team Player.
In return we can offer you:
- Good rates of pay
- 24hour on call support
- Free accredited training with certificates
- Flexible hours
- Travel pay and holiday pay
- Pension, 28 days holiday pro rata
If this sounds like the role for you then please call now or email through your CV!
Please note: All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check and 2 satisfactory references covering 5 years
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.