From £22k per annum plus sales bonus
7 months ago
You will join us as an Events Coordinators at Heaton House Events. You will provide their clients with everything required to create an unforgettable experience and deliver a professional service with expert knowledge to execute the perfect event!
Events Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Showing potential clients around the venue and confidently negotiating.
- Quote for corporate business quickly and accurately in line with company guidelines.
- Coordinating between the various teams to ensure the set up and delivery of the event meets company standards, and exceeds the client’s expectations.
- Finalising arrangements with clients and generating invoices.
- Acting as first point of call / responsible person on an event day, as well as Master of Ceremonies to ensure events are kept on time.
- Meeting with the Events Team Manager on a regular basis to assess previous events, plan future events, as well as generating ideas for other events and extra revenue.
Events Coordinator Requirements:
- Either an events or hospitality management degree or relevant industry experience.
- Commitment to developing a career in events.
- Constantly strive for perfection and a keen attention to detail.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work with others as well as on your own.
- Flexibility as their events take place all year around, 7 days a week therefore this is not a Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 role. Evenings, weekends and bank holidays are essential.
About Heaton House Events Ltd:
Heaton House Events, based at Heaton House Farm Wedding Venue, is a family run events company, and they are growing! They are dedicated to providing the highest quality events, including weddings as well as charity, corporate and company flagship events with exceptional and friendly customer service. They are expanding their award-winning Events Team to deal with the increased number of events they have!
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 0RD
Job type: Part Time / Full Time, Permanent
Salary: From £22k per annum plus sales bonus
Benefits: In-house training; an attractive salary starting from £22k; pension, life insurance and permanent health insurance (after qualifying period); 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service; no two days that are ever the same; the opportunity for progression; a rewarding experience; working as part of a friendly, award-winning team; a supportive management team; free car parking; discounted Christmas trees (they are not your average company!)
Closing Date: Tuesday March 10th, 2020.
You may have experience of the following: Events Coordinator, Events Planner, Events Manager, Events Assistant, Events Co-ordinator, Banquet Manager, Hospitality Manager, Conference Manager, Wedding Planner, Wedding Manager, Sales Manager, Conference Producer, PR, Public Relations, etc.