Due to CoVid 19 all interviews will be conducted online until further notice as we continue to follow government guidelines regarding social distancing. Should you be successful at your interview we will confirm our intent to offer. All start dates will be confirmed subject to our normal operations resuming.
Facilities Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all facilities data (namely compliance) is up to date and readily available for all shops (57) head offices (2) and support the 4 airbases where required.
- Where required obtain quotes for reactive/planned maintenance instruct contractor, raise PO and approve invoice once works signed off
- Support in drafting relevant budgets and update monthly on progress
- Responsible for the Head Office – security, repairs and facilities – being that point of contact for colleagues.
- Review (and create/update) relevant policies and procedures to ensure continuity and efficiencies
- The effective management, monitoring and control of all Health and Safety responsibilities relevant to the role, including the management of asbestos and legionella
Facilities Manager Requirements:
We need someone who has experience within Facilities Management and is used to the challenges that this role can present. in terms of technical skills we need someone who can effectively manage multiple sites and remotely when required. You will need to be able to form key relationships internally and also externally with contractors and suppliers and will have managed these relationships previously.
From a behaviours perspective we need you to be a strong manager and have challenging conversations when needed. You will like to tackle problems head on and look for creative solutions to get the best value for the Charity.
About The Air Ambulance Service:
The Air Ambulance Service provides two very important functions, Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) and The Children’s Air Ambulance which provides paediatric transfers across the UK. Our objective is to save lives, utilising specialist pilots, doctors, and paramedics and with our work centred on saving lives, improving clinical outcomes and being able to react quickly and efficiently to emergencies.
We are at the forefront of innovative clinical care and we challenge boundaries. None of this can be achieved without a hugely dedicated team of colleagues, volunteers and the general public.
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Hours: Part Time, Permanent, 30 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 pro rata
You may have experience of the following: Facilities Manager, Facilities Management, Facilities Supervisor, Site Manager, Site Management, Site Supervisor, Charity, Charities, NFP, Not for Profit, Third Sector, etc.
£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago