At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We are looking to appoint a Facility Operations Supervisor in our site in Hull. In this role, your main responsibility is to support the Plant Manager in daily activities management. The areas of activity that you will be involved in are plant maintenance, production and admin monitoring, safety management, budget control, resource planning and management as well as identifying and executing specific productivity programs. This a critical role where you will provide operational, quality and EH&S management level leadership at the site while ensuring that our daily activities are executed in the most efficient manner and in accordance with all safety, quality and service standards.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career to a supervisory role or if you have already got some management-level experience this might be a perfect role for you!
As the Facility Operations Supervisor, you will:
- Supervise resources and the site production assets ensuring a safe and efficient operation
- Ensure that the facility and personnel located within the site operate in accordance with company and legislative guidelines
- Ensure full personal compliance with the company Health, Safety & Environmental policies
- Instigate and lead investigations into safety related incidents
- Control the site budget
- Developing and delivering productivity targets for the facility
- Monitor and action the initial and ongoing training of personnel
As the Facility Operations Supervisor, you will have:
- Proven achievement record and extensive experience in an operating environment
- Broad knowledge of employment, environmental and Health and Safety Legislation will be desirable
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Degree in Engineering would be advantageous
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role will be desirable
- A dedicated and driven approach & be committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve & contribute
What We Offer:
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth & development.
If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish by clicking apply now.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status."