We’re currently recruiting for hardworking Finishers and Production Operators, who are reliable, work well as part of a team and have a high quality of work.
Fibreglass Finisher Responsibilities:
• Trimming excess materials from moulds, and finished products using hand tools
• Repairing or modifying damaged or defective glass-fibre parts; checking for surface defects, and repairing same
• Laminating specific products
• Packing finished components
• Preparing moulds for production
Fibreglass Finisher Requirements:
• Ideally have experience working with glass reinforced plastic
• Be aware and respectful of health and safety on site
• Hard working attitude and reliable
• Able to work as part of a team
• High standard of work
About Mould Patterns and Models Ltd:
Moulds Patterns and Models (MPM Ltd) are a UK Manufacturer and Supplier of Composite/Fibreglass Tooling and Products.
Location: Bramley, Leeds
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, We operate three shift patterns across Monday – Thursday that are fixed (06.00 to 16.00, 07.00 to 17.00, and 08.00 to 18.00)
You may have experience of the following: Production Operator, Production Operative, Machine Operator, Production Assistant, Operator, Support Technician, Production Engineer, Machinist, Technical Operator, Moulding Technician, Glass-Fibre, Laminating Products, etc.
about 1 month ago