We’re currently recruiting for hardworking Production Operatives and Finishers, who are reliable, work well as part of a team and have a high quality of work.
In this role, as a Laminator, you will be laminating layers of fiberglass on moulds (by hand) to form a wide range of products.
Fibreglass Laminator Responsibilities:
• Spraying chopped fiberglass, resins, and catalysts onto prepared moulds or dies using pneumatic spray guns with chopper attachment.
• Selecting fiberglass mats, cloth, and wood-bracing materials as required by projects being made
• Forming layers of saturated fibreglass into place on moulds, using brushes or rollers, and smoothing out wrinkles and air bubbles with same tools
• Bonding wood reinforcing strips to products, using resin-saturated fiberglass
Fibreglass Laminator Requirements:
• Experience of laminating fibreglass
• Experience working with glass reinforced plastic
• Be aware and respectful of health and safety on site
• Hard working attitude and reliable
• Able to work as part of a team
• High standard of work
About Mould Patterns and Models Ltd:
Moulds Patterns and Models (MPM Ltd) are a UK Manufacturer and Supplier of Composite/Fibreglass Tooling and Products.
Location: Bramley, Leeds
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, We operate three shift patterns across Monday – Thursday that are fixed (06.00 to 16.00, 07.00 to 17.00, and 08.00 to 18.00)
You may have experience of the following: Production Operator, Production Operative, Machine Operator, Production Assistant, Operator, Support Technician, Production Engineer, Machinist, Technical Operator, Glass-Fibre, Laminating Products, Laminator, etc.
about 1 month ago