We are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst (12 month FTC) to join the Finance Business Partner team based in Gloucester. This role would suit a systems & data focused individual who has excellent attention to detail and good MS Excel experience.
You will be very comfortable with IT systems, a natural problem solver and able to produce pivot tables, graphs, and charts using MS Excel. Reporting to the Business Partner, you will be processing insurance renewals for the business as well as carrying out renewal migrations.
As the business goes through an exciting growth period, there will be many opportunities to get involved in other exciting projects.
Location: Based in the centre of town, close to bus routes and Gloucester Train Station is just a 10-minute walk away.
As a company, PIB is a successful growing group of businesses across different elements of the insurance sector. The Group is growing rapidly both through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. For context, as a Group we have grown from £15m turnover in 2016 to over £120m in 2019 and we continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America
This is an exciting time to join the PIB Group. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees.
• You will be carrying out the processing of renewals as well as renewal migration from one insurance systems to another,
• You will be reconciling systems to make sure the insurer payments are correct,
• You will analyse existing data sources at month-end, to understand the information and ensure data quality matches to SAS,
• You will be proof checking data when imported into SAS from current systems, ensuring system accuracy and efficiency,
• You will be using our bespoke system called Lilac, as well as Acturis and Broker Partner, to extract, merge data and report via SAS
• You’ll have previous experience working within insurance (desirable but not essential),
• You will be very comfortable using various IT systems and keen to learn,
• You will be at an intermediate level using MS Excel, with the ability to produce pivot tables, charts, and graph (Macros experience is highly desirable),
• You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’, an analytical mindset, along with a high level of attention to detail,
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written,
• Knowledge and experience of Acturis (highly desirable)
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Commercial Finance Analyst, Finance Analyst, Revenue Analyst, Data Analyst, Pricing Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Finance, Accountancy, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, etc.
2 months ago