Finance Business Partner
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
This is an exciting time to join PIB. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay and fantastic benefits
Due to rapid growth we are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join our Finance team in Retford. Your role will be to work with the various business units with the Specialty Division to provide insight into financial performance, aid planning and forecasting and deliver a strong reporting process.
• Work in close partnership with the Regional Director and Head of Finance of Speciality to provide accurate and comprehensive annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts
• Conduct monthly review meetings with the Regional Director and other budget holders and to act as a key point of contact to support the business
• Monthly cost review to ensure costs are in line with budget with any deviations from plan reported and explained
• Provide monthly reporting to the Head of Finance and CEO of business performance against budget/forecast together with risks and opportunities for the remainder of the year
• Build strong relations and provide financial support to commercial decision making
• Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible
• Develop SAS reporting to create dashboards for Regional Directors/budget holders to help understand business performance on a real time basis
• Aid Integration of newly acquired businesses
• Commercial Finance experience working in a fast-paced growth environment
• Experience working as a Finance Business Partner and ideally with Insurance or Financial Services experience
• Desirable - ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
• Budgeting and Planning experience as well as monthly reporting
• Highly analytical with attention to detail
• An Ambitious, self-starter who can take responsibility and work effectively under pressure
• Comfortable dealing with and leading through ambiguity and rapid change
Full Job Description available on request.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Finance Business Partner, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Business Partner, Assistant Accountant, Management Accounts, Accountant, Management Accountant, etc.
Finance Business Partner