17 days ago
Job Title – Finance Manager
Location – Market Harborough LE16 7WB
Salary – £Competitive + benefits package
Duration – Permanent / Full Time/ part time – Flexible hours available
Are you a qualified accountant looking for a new challenge in a company that can offer long term career growth…. then look no further this is the right job for you. Promotigo is a global platform for enterprises to deliver B2C promotional marketing and customer engagement programs at scale. Founded in January 2017 by veterans of the promotions industry, the company is about to secure significant funding to accelerate its growth and replicate the tremendous success achieved to date on a global scale.
We are looking for a new person to join our team to help support our growth, building a robust controls environment, ensuring best-practice financial operations and governance. Interested?
Working closely with our CEO, and supporting the Directors and Account Managers on all financial matters, this role will have full oversight of the accounting function and be responsible for setting up and maintaining processes that deliver timely, accurate and consistent financial information to allow for informed decision making.
The responsibilities for the role will include:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting function.
- Publish and present monthly management information, explaining the detail around this.
- Manage the cashflow of the business including:
- Oversee budgets and forecasts preparation and budget v actual performance.
- Manage the outsourced accountants on payroll, statutory and tax compliance.
- Annual insurance renewal
As the Finance Manager, we are looking for the following skills and experience.
- Qualified Accountant with experience within a fast growth SME environment, preferably in a software, SAAS, or Promotions environment.
- Accuracy and close attention to detail.
- A pleasant and professional manner with the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proactive in driving change and improvements as the business scales,
- A problem-solver.
- Hard working self-starter.
You may have experience in the following: Accountant; Financial Accountant; Finance Manager; Management Accountant; etc.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Closing date for applications is 14th April 2020.
Must be available to interview on 16th April – Due to Covid-19 this may be by virtual interview