Financial Lines Claims Handler
As a company, PIB is a successful growing group of businesses across different elements of the insurance sector. The Group is growing rapidly both through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. For context, as a Group we have grown from £15m turnover in 2016 to over £120m in 2019 and we continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America. This is an exciting time to join the PIB Group.
Reporting directly to the Regional Claims Manager, we are recruiting for a Financial Lines Claims Handler to manage a portfolio of claims, on a cradle to grave basis, arising from professional indemnity, directors & officers, EPL and similar financial lines products.
- Pro-active management of your claims portfolio.
- Pro-active management of individual claims to drive the optimal outcome for clients (strategy, settlement, lifecycle etc).
- Application of excellent technical knowledge including applicable case law.
- Manage a case load of large losses, including managing of key accounts.
- Provide and promote a pro-active, customer service driven claims offering.
- Collaborate and develop close working relationships with clients, account executives & peers.
- Engage and build relationships with our partners including insurers and solicitors, loss adjusters/suppliers.
- Ability to prepare and present claims data, for example claims experiences, MI playback and trend development.
- To work as a team and fully participate in individual and shared project work.
- To advocate and promote continuous claims handling improvement.
Experience and skills:
- Strong technical claims handling skills.
- Previous financial lines claims experience essential.
- Experience of using Acturis desirable.
- Highly developed commercial and analytical skills.
- Strong influencing skills and able to demonstrate forward thinking.
- Effective organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Attained or working towards gaining their ACII qualifications.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Claims Handler, Claims Advisor, Financial Services, Financial Lines, Insurance Administrator, Insurance Services, Claims Solutions, Customer Service Executive, etc.