Fleet Project Manager
Unipart are looking for a Fleet Specialist for a 15 month fixed term project to support the replacement strategy for the NHS supply chain contract.
The role has a base on our site in Coventry, but we can be flexible with your base location.
c£75k pro rata, plus car / car allowance.
Fleet Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Create detailed analysis of existing fleet: Fleet profile by type - financing - age - lease/depreciation end date.
• Understand “future” Supply chain strategy and impact on transport fleet.
• Understand delivery constraints.
• Review fleet fill and utilisation.
• Develop Fleet replacement strategy to best fit the business need. To include - Vehicle type - Equipment - Features.
• Explore opportunities to improve fleet performance and visibility. To include - EV - Cameras - Non diesel refrigeration - Solar.
• Establish new fleet R and M strategy.
• Engage with suppliers.
Fleet Project Manager Requirements:
• Extensive experience in managing transport fleets.
• Extensive knowledge of fleet performance and key efficiency metrics.
• Extensive knowledge of the transport fleet market.
• Extensive knowledge of fleet cost.
• Knowledge in engaging and negotiating with service providers and manufacturers.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
• Strong strategic planning and experience in preparing reports and understanding trends and variances.
• Strong influencing and communication skills.
• Ability to lead both informal teams and direct staff.
• Track record of excellence and success, with focus on results and cost savings/improvements.
About Unipart Group Limited:
You may remember Unipart as the company that revolutionised the automotive parts industry in the 1970s. Unipart is a different company today with clients such as McLaren, Apple, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and, the NHS. The Unipart Group is independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion
Location: Coventry, Warwickshire
Contract type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract (15 months)
Salary: circa £75k per annum
You may have experience of the following: Fleet Project Manager, Transport Manager, Distribution Manager, Traffic Operations, Supply Chain, Fleet Manager, Fleet Management, Transport Operations Manager, Operations Manager, Logistics, etc.
£75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Fleet Project Manager