Manpower is currently looking for 2 x FLT Counterbalance Driver / General Labour - Wakefield
Candidate also MUST have Driving Licence no more than 6 points and due to insurance purpose candidate also must be over 25.
Working hours Mon to Fri - 7am-4pm, 40 hrs per week with a 60 minute unpaid break.
Pay - £10.52ph
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (NON-EXHAUSTIVE)
Operate a Fork Lift Truck (FLT) to move empty and filled packages into storage and onto and off vehicles at two sites as required and as directed.
Ensure that the items being loaded and off-loaded are correctly labelled in accordance with the paperwork.
Monitor, record and report the condition of FLTs used to enable repairs by the maintenance teams to be performed in a timely manner.
Report any discrepancies of incoming and outgoing deliveries in accordance with EUK procedures.
Maintain the cleanliness of any equipment used.
Ensure the housekeeping standards of working areas meet the Company requirements.
Complete all necessary paperwork associated with the filled packages, plant area safety, routine recording of specified parameters and inputting any required data on to the Company computer system where required.
Monitoring and re-ordering of diesel and pallet stock.
Management of Ammonium Bicarbonate stock.
Operating the drum filler.
General labour and performing other tasks within the level of responsibility and ability as required by Management from time to time.
PREREQUISITES, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Full drivers licence.
- Counterbalance and Reach truck licences. In-house training will be provided.
- Experience driving a Fork Lift Truck as main part of role, ideally in a COMAH environment.
- Excellent understanding of the English Language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent PC skills, including MS Office software.