£8.70p/h to £9.20p/h
Temporary to permanent placement – Immediate start
Blue Arrow Derby are looking for two experienced FLT drivers, to support our Family run client within the goods in/goods out department.
Our client are responsible for providing goods and services to thousands of customers throughout the UK, due to their continued growth and expanding customer base, they are looking for experienced FLT drivers that are able to help them through the demanding orders.
You will be responsible for loading and unloading deliveries and counting stock, you will be trained on the production lines to support when quiet, along with maintaining the warehouse.
The working hours
This role will be starting immediately on a temporary to permanent placement. The working hours will be Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm, working 40 hours a week.
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you’re limited to public transport, there are bus routes available however you must have flexibility in this due to the location. Our Client is based in the Hilton South Derbyshire located close to the Hilton Business Park.
- Ongoing work
- Potential permanent placement for the right candidate!
- Family run business
- Great rates of pay starting at £8.70 rising after 12 weeks
- Holiday entitlement
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Automatic entry to Blue Arrow ‘Superstar of the month’ award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
- Strong experience in a warehousing/production environment
- Experience with FLT work and environments.
- Good experience within health and safety
- Great communication skills
- Consistent and reliable
- Holds a Bendy License dated within the last three years.
- Holds a minimum of counterbalance licence dated within the LAST THREE YEARS
- Any of the following would also be of huge benefit.
So if you are looking for your next opportunity then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss your application.