A Front of House Supervisor is required for a large Contract Catering company in Salisbury. This is an exciting opportunity to work within the restaurant of a Contract Catering Unit. The successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week, mainly Monday - Friday with one weekend per month on duty. Every Evening off!
FOH Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervising the team
- Serve food and drink in the restaurant
- Cash handling
- Clearing tables
- Operating the tills
- Providing excellent customer service
FOH Supervisor Requirements:
- Experience at Team Leader or Supervisor level in a high-volume hospitality establishment
- A good team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills
- £8.30 per hour
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Work/life balance
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.