We currently have an amazing opportunity for a Food & Beverage Assistant to join our team –are you enthusiastic, committed and interested to be part of a growing business? If so, we may be the right company for you!
You will have opportunity to work in many different environments. Home to Hook, a laid back yet luxurious seafood-inspired restaurant and the fabulous outdoor dining experience Feasting on the Deck, this is a role where we can honestly say that no 2 days are the same!
The successful candidate will:
· Take a friendly approach to customer service
· Be able to work as part of a team as well as showing your own initiative
· Have strong communication skills
· Remain calm under pressure.
· Flexible attitude to working hours
· The ideal candidates will ideally have experience within a hotel environment
What can we offer in return? An hourly rate of £8.75 per hour. We offer 30 days holiday, including bank holidays, staff food when on duty, uniform and the chance to join our Generation Farncombe apprenticeship programme, allowing you to learn and develop your career across our multi award winning hotels.
We can offer both full-time and part-time contracts with flexibility around days and hours.
Due to our rural location, ideally you will be able to drive or have access to your own transport.
If this sounds like your perfect role and you would like more information, please send me over a copy of your CV by clicking APPLY