Food and Beverage Associate
Mercure Leeds Centre
We at The Loom (one of the hottest new restaurants in Leeds based in the Mercure Leeds Centre) are looking for part-time Food & Beverage Assistants to join our fantastic team! The roles are part time, 20 hours per week.
Our guests can enjoy exceptional British cuisine in our restuarant, which boasts a laid-back, trendy atmosphere and an impressive selection of drinks including wine, unique beers and cocktails.
Being a key part of the Splendid family, all our team members need to be able to promise to:
- Be the Best;
- Make Responsible Decisions;
- Treat others, the Way They Would Like to Be Treated;
- Continually Challenge Yourself and Each other.
- Serve delicious Food and Beverages in the restaurant to our amazing guests
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of menu items
- Assist with the preparation of a food and beverage for service, including cleaning equipment and glassware for service, and preparing waiter service stations and tables
- Assist with the receiving and storage of goods if required
- Accurately and promptly fulfil guest orders and resolve guest complaints
- Maintain good hygiene standards and practice
- Attend and participate in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled
1. Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Right to work in the UK.
- Strong customer awareness and focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with strong inter-personal skills and people management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confidence, professionalism and welcoming personality
2. Proven experience/education level
- Knowledge of the service industry with relevant experience in a 4* environment would be exceptional
- Prior experience in the food and beverage industry would be great