My client is looking for F&B Supervisor at their country house hotel on the outskirts of Brighton.They have won rosettes for their dining and are popular for weddings due to their beautiful locations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has some experience of the hotel industry and who is looking to learn and progress. The successful candidate will have experience working as an F&B Supervisor and will work 5 days on and 2 days off.
The role is 45 hours a week with paid breaks and meals on duty.
F&B Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Assist with the smooth running of the restaurant and bar
- Run shifts and be customer focused
- Assist with the catering for weddings and events
- Supervise and train staff to deliver correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
F&B Supervisor Requirements:
- Experience as F&B Supervisor in a quality hotel or restaurant
- Willing to learn and progress
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent food & beverage knowledge
- A salary of £20,000
- Excellent share of tips
- Quarterly bonus
- Excellent training and opportunities for career progression
DUE TO RURAL LOCATION OWN TRANSPORT REQUIRED
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.