£19000 per annum
17 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a SPAR / Subway Food Service Manager who is motivated, friendly, hands-on and passionate about their store offering excellent service and standards to our customers.
What's in it for you?
Develop your Management skills and capability in a highly supportive and multi-diverse culture
Outstanding Training & Development
Gain hands-on experience in a high volume, fast paced convenience store
Food Service Manager Responsibilities:
- To use relevant processes and policies to control the security of people, stock and cash.
- Maintain employee and organisations confidentiality in line with the Data Protection Act
- Monitor competitor activity and propose/deliver appropriate responses.
Food Service Manager Requirements:
- NVQ Level 2-3 in retail skills, customer care or similar is preferred but not essential.
- NCPLH (National Certificate for personal License Holder) is desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar role and/ or industry is preferred.
- Previous cash handling experience is preferred but not essential.
About A F Blakemore & Son Ltd:
A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is the 44th largest privately owned company in the UK. This forward thinking family-owned business began life in 1917 as a counter-service grocery store, and has grown from these humble beginnings into a company that now owns 280 SPAR Convenience Stores and employs more than 7,800 people with a turnover of £1.2 billion. As one of the largest convenience retailers in the UK, we are always looking for innovative ways to create a point of difference. Many of our stores offer a wide range of food-to-go options, including; Food To Go and Daily Deli as well as a number of franchise partners to increase the choice available to customers such as Subway & Greggs.
Location: Hagley, Worcestershire, DY9 0NG
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week, Flexible working considered
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Benefits: Company Sick Pay, Additional Holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Life Cover, Staff Discount, Long Service Awards, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Volunteering opportunities.
Closing date for applications: 17th April, 2020
You may have experience of the following: Restaurant Manager, Food Retail, Supervisor, Team Leader, Food Production, Assistant Manager, People Management, Restaurant, Retail Fresh Food Manager etc.