Teaching Personnel are looking for a Food technology teacher to work within a fantastic school in the Vale of Glamorgan on a part time basis for the rest of the academic year starting when the school reopen. This position is teaching at key stages 3 & 4 and is a suitable post for both NQT's and experienced teachers. To be considered for this opportunity or to find out more please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.
We are looking for:
- A well-qualified specialist to teach Food Technology Specialism to KS3 & KS4
- Someone with presence and authority who can deliver consistently good lessons
- A hard working, creative and enthusiastic team member
- The ability to prepare pupils for practical exams/assessments
- QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
What we offer:
- Start – February 2021
- Part time Hours- Spread over 3 days
- Competitive Rates of Pay from £138per day
- Dedicated team of recruiters to support your application
If this sounds like your next role then please do not hesitate to send in your CV ASAP as applications are being processed before the Summer break.