Job title: FLT Driver with Reach and Counterbalance - Belper
Location: Belper, Derbyshire
Contract type: Long term ongoing
Annual Salary: £23,381
We are currently recruiting for Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Drivers to start a long term assignment with a reputable company based in the heart of Derbyshire.
You will be working in a modern international but family orientated manufacturing environment. A company that not only services at sites in the UK but also Germany, Spain, Italy, Slovakia, France and China, with over 140 years of being leadingin within the heating industry.
Efforts are rewarded and your pay is increasing after 4 weeks of driving to high standards and good attendance.
Working on three shift pattern - regular Days, Afters and nights (6am -2.30pm; 2.30pm - 11pm, 11pm to 6am Monday to Thursday with 6 hours shifts on a Friday.
The hourly rate starts at £8.83 days, £9.35 afternoons and £9.85 nights but increasing to £10.80 and over depending on shift following successful probation period.
- Immediate starts available for experienced Reach and Counterbalance drivers
- Long term assignments
- Monday to Friday operation with possibility of overtime on Saturday (optional)
- Regular shift patterns but flexibility is a key
- Own transport needed if not from local area due to shifts start/ finish times
- Line Feeding
- Stock Rotation
- Loading and unloading
- General Forklift Operation
- Experience on Reach Truck and Counterbalance
- Great attention to detail
- Previous warehouse/ logistic experience
- Swift and proactive learner
- Team player
- Health and Safety
- Great bonus scheme (up to £700 paid every 6 months after qualifying period)
- Free parking
- Great staff facilities
- Blue Arrow Rewards Scheme
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Immaculate working conditions
- Only 15 minute drive from nearest City.
Recruitment checks for this role:
- Valid Reach and Counterbalance license
- Employment referencing with no gaps.
Click apply today.
We promise to reply to every application within 24 hours Monday to Friday.