*** NEW HOTEL OPENING ***
Ground Floor Team Member – Premier Inn Plymouth (Derrys Cross)
Various Contracts Available
Rate of pay from £8.72 up to £9.12
We are looking for hardworking, flexible individuals who can work as part of a team across our reception and restaurant. Shifts will be between 7am and 11pm and will include weekends. Customer Service and IT skills preferable. Training Provided
At Premier Inn you'll really help lead the way, setting us aside from our competitors- Your welcoming smile, hands on approach and cross training really sets the standards of our hotels, allowing us to offer and deliver an exceptional experience for our guests. Our guests will see you in reception, they’ll also see you in the restaurant and bar and overall, you’ll be on hand making sure every service our guests use outside of their rooms is turned into a great experience.
It begins when you check our guest’s in- From first impressions upon arrival, to the in between part of our guest’s journey before bringing it all to an end at checkout, you’ll have plenty to do. If a guest has a question about one of our products or services, you’ll be on hand to answer. If a query or problem arises, you’ll solve with an acceptable solution. A lot of this will come with our extensive training however your passion to provide great guest care and ambition to build a potential career will certainly help you along the way.
You don’t need previous experience to join us in this role- It’s all about what you can bring and offer as a person. With every day being different it’s important for you to bring a warm and enthusiastic approach to every shift you work. We’ll want you to be a strong team player with energy and commitment for your role. Working alongside your Duty Manager and other team members you will play a huge part in ensuring every shift is as smooth as it can be, with our guests being delighted with their experience.
Your Rewards and Benefits- Along with a structured induction plan and training to do your role there are numerous of other benefits. Some of the big ones below, but feel free to explore more on our Whitbread careers page.
- Working more than 16 hours a week with us, you can choose to study for an apprenticeship to give you a nationally recognised qualification
- Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
- Annual incentive scheme – an extra week’s pay (tax free) on achieving all green performance targets
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members or friends)
- Discounted Premier Inn famous Hypnos mattresses and beds
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 50% off food whilst on shift
With over 800 hotels, 75,000+ rooms and further growth plans, there are endless opportunities for you within award winning Premier Inn! Come and make a difference at the UK’s leading hotel brand- Apply today.