Think big, create better
Are you a Full Stack Developer passionate about using your skills to make an impact? Are you driven by data, systems and change management to support clients to make better decisions through applying digital intelligence? Do you want to work on high profile projects with clients such as, Network Rail, Highways England, Heathrow Airport and New York MTA?
Amey Strategic Consulting are leading the Asset Management & Infrastructure market in Data Science and in scaling up digital capability within our client operations, all powered by an amazing collaborative team. With a growing team of 120+ employees, working across our 2 offices, London and Manchester, we continue to catalyse sustainable business change through our four key offerings.
The Information Services & Platforms team is recruiting for a Full Stack Developer to create data centred solutions that enable better decisions
In a typical week you will:
- Work closely with clients to understand their business pain
- Shape new digital solutions that provide clear business value
- Lead the creation of proposals to new clients
- Collaborate with customer architects and architects within partner organisations
- Work alongside the Data Science team on projects
- Create and develop relationships with high-profile clients up to director level
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities across the team
- Coach and mentor junior colleagues in best practise
- Maintain knowledge of the latest approaches and technologies
We want to hear from you if:
- Are qualified to degree level (or have equivalent experience that is relevant to the post)
- You are experienced in designing and delivering modern digital service platforms
- Have experience of public cloud platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP) to build solutions
- Have experience of using native SaaS and PaaS offerings
- Have Software development experience
- Have experience working alongside Data Scientists
- Hold knowledge of Infrastructure / Platform as Software, container orchestration and CI/CD
- Have knowledge of architectural best practise and experience of navigating customer governance as a consultant
- You can communicate complex technical information across a range of customer stakeholder groups
- You can contribute to fast-paced technical projects in an operational environment
Our rewards make us better people here at Amey Consulting. If you're happy, you'll think better. It's a simple formula but one that puts your wellbeing as a top priority, that's why we've worked hard to build a reward and benefits program that puts you first, including;
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Bespoke Talent Framework
- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Amey Rewards Portal including healthcare, dental and childcare vouchers
What else is better about working for Amey?
Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original, real-world thinking, then turning it into a reality. Your solutions will have impact, making a genuine difference to people's lives. It's what makes a career with us unlike any other.
We value collective expertise, but also the spark one person can bring. As one of us, you can really be you, because your individuality is an asset. You'll be surrounded by people who want you to thrive and embrace new challenges.
You'll work in a team that is open-minded and where every idea will count. You'll be stretched, but always supported. Well recognise your hard work and look after your well-being too. You'll be empowered to play your part and achieve, encouraged to fulfil your own ambition as well as the shared one.
We don't believe in typical: we believe a diversity of backgrounds and skills create the best environment and opportunities. It means we ask better questions to arrive at better answers because we learn from each other's perspectives. And this means better outcomes for our clients our communities and ourselves.