Highly Competitive Salary + Benefits (Healthcare, Bonus, Pension)
Are you a Full-Stack Developer looking for your next exciting career move within a global leading Oil & Energy company offering fantastic career progression? This company are expanding beyond Oil & Gas and looking to create technology to unlock access to sustainable energy for all.
On offer is the chance to work with one of the worlds largest super computer infrastructures alongside talented colleagues in the fields of IoT, UX, data, cloud engineering and more. You will design, develop and support operations for their next generation of Software as Service products.
- Design and develop apps and workflows.
- Build automated tests and own source code quality .
- Contribute to the automated deployment and build.
- Support the software reliability engineering and contribute to the software operation.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other SCRUM ceremonies.
- Create and maintain app/workflow documentation.
- Share expertise throughout Schlumberger and expand his/her informal network.
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in Full Stack Development.
What they are looking for:
- Multiple years of commercial experience developing back end software in C++ or C#, or preferably Go
- Multiple years of commercial experience of using Angular (v7 and above)
- Multiple years of commercial experience developing microservices (APIGEE or other)
- Experience with SRE based operation and continuous integration and deployment
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be involved and deliver in all aspects of the software development cycle
- Experience with Cloud platforms (e.g. Google Cloud Platform & Microsoft Azure) and Openshift
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with container platform and orchestration
- Experience in scripting
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.