£38000 - £48000 per annum
8 months ago
We are looking for a talented full stack engineer who will be involved in developing our current main website, Rentalist back office and Rentalist property management site.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Find brilliant solutions for complex problems.
- Write quality software: readable, well designed and well tested code.
- Work together with people from other key areas, participating on analysis, discussion and implementation phases.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Ideally 3-year experience.
- Excellent knowledge of modern technologies and web patterns (REST API, Single Page Applications).
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language PHP Laravel.
- experience building cross-browser and cross-device responsive interfaces.
- Experience with all levels of operations of Mysql.
- PHP, Laravel, Mysql.
Rentalist is a fast-growing property information technology start-up. Rentalist Ltd operates online through the Rentalist mobile website to serve landlords and tenants national wide. Rentalist provides to a landlord THREE paid letting only packages, THREE fully management packages and additional landlord services.
Rentalist Ltd is a resident member at Setsquared Bristol, which is very well known technology and high growth incubator. Rentalist Ltd was awarded the grant of Scale-up 4 Growth (UWE) in Bristol. Combining the Scale-up 4 Growth grant and a private investment, Rentalist have received over £100,000.
Location: Bristol, BS1 6QH
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £38,000 to £48,000 depends on experience
Benefits: To avoid commuting to a fixed office, you can work at your preferable location; Flexible working hours, you can work on a flexible plan during a week; Competitive salary;
Share offering, a successful candidate may be offered to own ordinary shares of Rentalist ltd.